We all want that our gadgets have a full version of the latest software and updated with the latest technology. Here I am talking about our Android Mobiles. We all know that android 8.0 Oreo is available in the market, but it is available for some device which is too costly for us.
In this article, I am going to tell you How to root any android mobile by installing TWRP? Rooting means that you have root access to your device. It is very similar to running programs as the administrator in Windows or running a command with sudo in Linux. With the help of fully rooted android device, you can run apps that require special permissions and certain system settings.
There are some advantages and disadvantages of rooting any android device.
Advantages of installing TWRP
- You will be able to customize your smartphone according to your need.
- Will be able to flash ROM’s and ZIP files
- You will be able to update your smartphone to latest version of Android
- Will be able to root your Android with TWRP
Disadvantages of installing TWRP
- Warranty will be voided, if you installed TWRP
- Maybe brick your mobile, if there is any mistake in this process
Must Read: Latest Whatsapp Tricks 2017
What are the basic requirements for Root any Android device?
- Bootloader is unlocked
- You have more than 70% battery charge
- Follow all steps correctly, otherwise, your mobile will get damaged
- We are not responsible for any damage to your mobil
Steps To Install TWRP on Any Android Phone
- First of all, enable the USB debugging option in developer options.
- To allow USB debugging Go Setting -> About Phone -> Now Tap on Build Number 7 times until you see a message on the screen like ” You Are Now A Developer.”
- Now you have developer option, so go to Settings-> Developer Options -> Enable USB debugging and also enable OEM unlock.
- Now Install ADB Tool on your PC or Laptop.
- Go to the folder where you installed the ADB Tool. If you don’t know where is the Folder just go to my computer -> Local Disk (C;) -> Adb.
- Open the ADB folder and by holding the Shift Key and right-click on any blank space and select “Open Command Windows Here.”
- Now connect your Android Phone to Laptop or PC using USB Cable. and reboot the phone into fastboot mode by using the following command.
adb reboot bootloader
- Now your device will reboot into Fastboot mode. If it doesn’t work. Check out the below problems.
- Your USB cable is connected correctly.
- You have drivers installed.
- Check a list of connected Device by using the following command.
- TWRP recovery you need to recovery.img and place it in ADB Folder. Now you need to flash the TWRP recovery. To flash the recovery, Use the following command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
That’s it! Now you have installed TWRP recovery on Android phone.
How To Root Your Smartphone Using TWRP
- Move the SperSU.zip to Your phone’s internal storage. ” Don’t put the File in any Folder.”
- Now you have to boot your phone into TWRP recovery mode.
- To boot Your Phone into recovery. First of all turn off your smartphone. Now press Volume UP + Power button together until your smartphone boots in TWRP recovery mode.
- Now first make a backup of your all data using TWRP.
- Now tap on install And choose the SuperSU.zip file.
- Now swipe to install SuperSU.zip.
Note:- We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your smartphone under this process.
You have successfully installed TWRP on your Samsung Android Smartphones. If you have any questions about this, please ask in comments.